Economical Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- If you're looking for maximum living space in a small ranch, this just might be the home plan for you.
- Affordable to build, this design packs a lot of punch in just over 1,000 square feet without compromising the curb appeal that's so important to homeowners.
- As you enter the home, you are greeted with a wide open floor plan that includes the living room off to your left, a dining area followed by the kitchen, and a patio door that leads you to the deck off back.
- Three bedrooms lie to the left of the entry for maximum privacy from everyday noise.
- A two-stall garage leads to the laundry room just off the entry to complete this ranch home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss