Economical Split Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- This economical split level home plan is easy on the budget while packing a lot of value. An attractive covered front porch lends curb appeal to the design.
- Step inside and you'll find an open floor plan. A coat closet off the foyer helps reduce clutter.
- The space-saving kitchen even features a small pantry. A door leads to a back deck or patio.
- Stairs lead to a basement where you can put your mechanicals and expand if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss