Economical Three Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This economical three-bedroom house plan offers you flexiblity in layout and exterior. It is available in four versions - two- and three-bedrooms in brick or wood siding.
- Step in off the covered front porch, hang your coat in the closet and step into your open floor plan design with stairs leading to a basement directing the flow of traffic.
- The family room flows into the dining room with bay windows and the kitchen with seating, a pantry and access to the back yard where a deck or patio would fit perfectly.
- Three bedrooms with great closet space share a spacious bathroom.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21270DR (brick) and 21928DR (stone & siding).
- Get two bedrooms with house plans 21213DR (brick) and 21211DR (siding).
- Get a garage with house plan 21947DR (attached) and 21662DR (detached).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Entry: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss