About This Plan
- This economical-to-build bungalow works well as a small family home or a retirement cottage. The covered porch leads to a vaulted living room with a fireplace.
- Behind this living space is the L-shaped kitchen with a walk-in pantry and an island with a utility sink. An attached breakfast nook has sliding glass doors to a rear patio.
- There are three bedrooms, each with a roomy wall closet. The master bedroom has a private full bath, while the family bedrooms share a main bath. Both baths have bright skylights.
- A two-car garage sits to the front of the plan to protect the bedrooms from street noise.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss