Economical Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its simple foundation shape and roof line, this Traditional house plan is economical to build.
- Small in size, it is easy to clean and maintain as well.
- From the foyer you can see the dining room on the right and the living room on the left.
- In a space-saving measure, the powder room is combined with the laundry.
- Grab a quick snack at the three-stool eating bar in the kitchen that comes with a beautiful corner sink with windows on both sides.
- The three family bedrooms upstairs share on large bathroom with a soaking tub, double sinks and a separate shower.
- Related Plan: Get a two bedroom version with house plan 21363DR (1,181 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 613 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss