Economical yet Spacious
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan fits easily on a small lot and is economical to build. In a home with such a compact exterior, you might well expect a somewhat cramped interior, but that simply isn't the case with this design.
- Vaulted ceilings in the entry, living room, dining room, family room, and master bedroom make the informalhome seem even more spacious. The living room is further expanded by a boxed-out window bay.
- While the large country kitchen is adjacent to the combination
- dining/family room, it isn't completely open. This arrangement keeps kitchen messes out of sight until there is time to deal with them. Other features include a sunny eating nook, a small pantry, and a pass-through counter to the family room.
- A small powder room is conveniently close to the kitchen, family room and entry. The utility room is also handy, tucked into a passageway between the two-car garage and the kitchen.
- Amenities in the master suite include a huge walk-in closet, spa tub and a separate shower. French doors from the bedroom open onto a wide deck.
- Two good-size bedrooms and a bathroom nestle under the gable that runs the width of the house plan. A railed bridge at the top of the stairs overlooks the family room, to the rear, and the entry hall to the front.