Efficiency And Appeal
About This Plan
- This design achieves a European ambiance through its combination of stucco and brick. Gables and a columned entry porch and a courtyard-style garage add to the appeal.
- Inside, the dramatic foyer showcases the dining room and great room through arches and classic columns. A see-through fireplace makes for coziness in both the dining room and the great room.
- The well-planned kitchen includes a central island, a walk-in pantry and a peninsula snack bar separating the kitchen from the breakfast room, which contains a built-in desk and access to the rear porch.
- As shown in the floor plan, bedroom four is entered from the foyer, making it perfect for a study. By simply switching the locations of the door and closet, with entry from the hall, the room serves well as a bedroom.
- In the good-sized master suite, the bath includes lots of desirable amenities: a linen closet as well as a large walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower with seat and two sinks. A hall bath and two more bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, complete this efficiently designed home.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick