Efficient, Economical and Charming
About This Plan
- Here is a charming Early American adaptation that will serve as a picturesque and practical retirement home. It will also serve the small family in search of an efficient, economically-designed house plan.
- The living area, highlighted by the raised-hearth fireplace, is spacious.
- The kitchen features eating space and easy access to the garage and basement.
- The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen.
- The bedroom wing offers three bedrooms and two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss