Efficient Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Brick quoins, limestone keys, wood trim, and a metal roof above the small porch decorate the solid brick exterior of this lovely home.
- Nine foot ceiling heights are standard on the first floor and 8' ceiling heights are found on the second floor.
- The master bedroom enjoys a vaulted ceiling that reaches 9'6' in the center.
- A gas fireplace warms the family room and turned stairs decorate the foyer.
- A private study has an alcove for built-ins and provides a quiet space to relax.
- Entry from the garage introduces a spectacular work area with large laundry room, half bath, walk-in closet, built-in desk and large kitchen.
- The location of the sliding doors to the rear yard complement this efficient floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 41' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss