About This Plan
- The sunken living room is further enhanced by an upper-level balcony.
- The rear family room is ideal for everyday activity with its proximity to the kitchen.
- An alcove by a large window in the master bedroom has room for a pair of chairs.
- Other features in the master suite include two walk-in closets, a double vanity, and a whirlpool tub.
- A loft is located just down the hall from two additional bedrooms.
- This home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick