About This Plan
- Identical bedroom suites flank the central living area each with its own private bath, vanity, and walk-in closet, as well as access and view onto the large front deck.
- The vaulted living room dominates the central area and looks out onto the front deck through tall windows and glass doors. Light streams down from an arched window on the upper level. The floor is sunken one step below the rest of the main floor.
- The main floor also includes a kitchen with eating bar, a dining area, and a half-bath. A utility room has space for washer, dryer, sink and work counter.
- An open staircase leads to a loft overlooking the living room. It can serve as a study, third bedroom, or sleeping bag dormitory. It has its own full bath, walk-in closet, and outside deck above the carport.
- The common entrances are the glass living room doors and a door from the rear carport. The bedroom suites have private doors off the main deck.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 7955LD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,704 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss