Efficient Modern 5 Bed House Plan with Nursery
About This Plan
- This modern Prairie-inspired house plan a low-pitch roof and gives you 5 bedrooms inside.
- A guest suite and a study flank the foyer . Ahead, a large family room has an angled fireplace and views to the outside. The centrally located, family room is open to the kitchen and dining room. Quadruple sliding doors access to the back porch where you'll enjoy an outdoor kitchen and direct access to a pool bath. .
- The spacious master suite features double door entry, exercise room/nursery, two walk in closets and patio access. Across the home, two identical bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Additional features include a 3-car side entry garage and a conveniently located laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 737 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick