Efficient Ranch House Plan with Split Bedrooms
1 - 4
About This Plan
- This efficient, ranch style house plan combines an open-concept living room, modern kitchen, and dining area to serve as the center for everyday living.
- A large, covered deck invites you to spend time in the out-of-doors, and includes a BBQ unit.
- A master and guest bedroom are located on the main floor, separated to provide the utmost privacy for each resident.
- Downstairs, the walk-out basement boasts a sizable recreation room, along with two bedrooms that share a full bath. The storage space, or flex room, could be modified to serve as a fifth bedroom.
- A mudroom just inside from the double garage allows you to drop your gear upon arrival and easily locate it again when departing.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12