Efficient Rustic Design
About This Plan
- A stone chimney and a long, covered front porch add to the rustic ambiance of this three-bedroom home plan with a modern interior. It is especially appropriate as a hunting or fishing lodge or a mountain retreat.
- From the porch, you step directly into the two-story living room, where a fireplace and exposed beams reinforce the rustic charm. The welcoming front porch adds to the living space.
- A sloped ceiling crowns the L-shaped modern and efficient kitchen, which has ample work and storage space.
- Two first-floor bedrooms with individual closet space, share a full bath in the Hall.
- Upstairs, occupants of the master bedroom can revel in their privacy. A second full bath, also including a tub, on this floor completes the efficient design.
- Foundation: basement of 1,008 square feet with slab or crawl space option.
- Related Plans: For an alternate farmhouse see house plans 1170G, 11038G and 1149G.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 7' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery