Efficient Rustic Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A stone chimney and a long, covered front porch add to the rustic ambiance of this three-bedroom home plan with a modern interior. It is especially appropriate as a hunting or fishing lodge or a mountain retreat.
- From the porch, you step directly into the two-story living room, where a fireplace and exposed beams reinforce the rustic charm. The welcoming front porch adds to the living space.
- A sloped ceiling crowns the L-shaped modern and efficient kitchen, which has ample work and storage space.
- Two first-floor bedrooms with individual closet space, share a full bath in the Hall.
- Upstairs, occupants of the master bedroom can revel in their privacy. A second full bath, also including a tub, on this floor completes the efficient design.
- Foundation: basement of 1,008 square feet with slab or crawl space option.
- Related Plans: For an alternate farmhouse see house plans 1170G, 11038G and 1149G.