Efficient Use of Space
About This Plan
- This economical, compact home plan embodies the ultimate in efficient use of space. The central living room features a cozy fireplace and outdoor access to the front porch.
- A U-shaped kitchen serves both a dining area and a breakfast bar. Sliding glass doors lead from the kitchen/dining area to the rear.
- The front entry is sheltered by a casual country porch, which also protects the living room windows.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and shares a full bath with the secondary bedrooms.
- A single or double garage may be built to the side or to the rear of the home.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss