Efficient Use of Space - Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- This house plan has uses space very efficiently and has a friendly and popular split-bedroom floorplan layout.
- The expansive great room opens directly into the dining room/breakfast area.
- Enjoy the large kitchen and raised bar, perfect for entertaining or for family meals.
- From the dining room, go out and enjoy the large patio which can be easily built as covered or left open to enjoy the outdoors.
- Looking for storage space? This home plan features a coat closet, broom closet, linen, utility room, garage storage, and large bedroom closets.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Prefer siding? See house plans 5107MM, 5108MM and 5104MM. For a brick exterior, see house plans 5105MM and 5106MM.
- Need something smaller? See house plan 51115MM (1,200 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,402 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Storage: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick