Efficient yet Classic Living Area
About This Plan
- The combination of shingle siding and brick give this two-story home a chateau appearance making it unique from the curb.
- The impressive two-story entry opens to a large great room that also has the two-story ceiling. The kitchen and nook together create a large area.
- The adjoining sunroom and formal dining room complete this side of the home making the living area of this home efficient and classic.
- The master suite features a bay window, spacious bathroom and walk-in closet and is located on the other side of the home.
- Upstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms and a balcony that overlooks both the entry and the great room.
- A three-stall garage is tucked around the right side of the home to the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,538 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 953 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1151 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss