Elegance and Comfort
3 - 4
About This Plan
- What more could one ask of a home than to have a striking classic exterior and an exciting, highly-functional floor plan? This design seems to have it all. A facade with elegant detailing, spacious rooms loaded with amenities, and a unique and lively design.
- The inviting front porch features a 12' high ceiling as does the entry. Directly off the entry are stairs leading to the bonus room measuring approzimately 12'x23'.
- The 18'x22' family room has a 14' ceiling and a rear "window wall" with "French" doors leading to the enormous deck.
- The most unusual and interesting areas of this home plan are it's angled kitchen, hearth room and eating areas. They are open, crowned with vaulted ceilings, and surrounded with windows. The hearth room includes a TV niche.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms measures 11'x14' and direct access to the shared bath is provided. The 19'x18' master suite is truly sumptuous with it's 12' ceiling, sitting area, his & hers walk-in closets and full-featured bath.
- Related Plans: Gain a 3-car garage with house plan 2067GA.
- Get a slightly smaller master suite and family room with house plan 2035GA. And for an alternate floor plan, see 2038GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick