Elegance, Charm And Special Features
About This Plan
- A charming porch, arched windows and three gables accented with delicate scrollwork allude to the elegance within this two-story home, which includes many amenities in its relatively modest area.
- The entry foyer opens to a parlor with a large bay window and a sloped ceiling. With convenient access from the kitchen, the parlor and the adjoining formal dining room allow for easy entertaining.
- The bright kitchen and breakfast nook area features a built-in desk and a pantry closet. From there, step down into the expansive gathering room, an inviting place with its high ceiling, fireplace and abundant windows.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms, one with a bay window and a high ceiling, share a skylit bathroom. A skylight also brightens the dressing area in the master bath, which includes a walk-in closet, a whirlpool tub and his and her sinks. A tray ceiling makes the master bedroom special.
- For an alternate version of this house plan, see 4024DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 965 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 41' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick