Elegance in a Small Package
About This Plan
- Fanlights over the front door and the window in bedroom three set an elegant tone for the exquisite interior design of this compact one-story home.
- The central living room features a cathedral ceiling and a sliding glass door to a spacious terrace in back, plus a fireplace that shares a chimney with the fireplace in the master bedroom.
- Another sliding glass door opens to a second terrace, visible from the bay window of the nook. Both the nook and the formal dining room are easily accessible from the kitchen with its angled snack-bar peninsula.
- Another cathedral ceiling tops bedroom three, which shares a hall bath with bedroom two and the rest of the house.
- Decorating the master bedroom is a tray ceiling, and built-in cabinetry borders the romantic fireplace. Notice the walk-in closet and the four-fixture bath with its whirlpool tub and twin sinks.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space or 1,360-square-foot basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick