Elegance on a Narrow Lot
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Only eighteen feet deep, this elegant European home will grace any narrow lot in style.
- The basement is depicted as being mostly above grade, allowing for large windows into optional additional rooms on that level.
- It is recommended that if a garage is added on to one side of this residence, that a porch or an additional bedroom of equivalent size be constructed opposite to maintain balance.
- The woodwork and trim are an important feature here and it consists entirely of standard, easily worked and commonly available lumber and should not be omitted.
- Small wooden finials at important points of the roof add an attractive, finishing flourish.
- The comfortable living room enjoys a fireplace and is open to the dining room and alcove kitchen beyond.
- Two bedrooms, one with a charming window seat, share a hall bath on the upper level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 18' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 5" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick