Elegant 3-Bed House Plan with Distinctive Turret
About This Plan
- A classic turret lends distinction to this European house plan. On the first floor it is home to an office and upstairs it adds flair to the master bedroom in the form of a sitting area.
- In the foyer, there is a clever see-through stair case (at the base). A two-side fireplace separates the pass-through from the family room with 12' ceilings and lots of natural light.
- The kitchen has seating at the large cooktop island. A corner pantry and wraparound countertops make this a very cook-friendly kitchen.
- The dining room is within sight of the cook and has a tasteful bumpout.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and two baths complete this design.
- Related Plans: Get a front-entry garage with house plan 21236DR. Get a smaller home with house plans 21458DR and 21101DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss