Elegant 4 Bedroom Southern house Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows across the front of the house bring in extra light to this elegant Southern home plan.
- Interior columns serve to keep the sightlines open between the dining room and the family room.
- The breakfast nook is combined with the kitchen to form one large, bright space.
- Set off to one side, the elegant master bedroom has a lovely tray ceiling and giant walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 64' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick