Elegant and Balanced Small Home
About This Plan
- The balanced brick exterior of this compact traditional home conveys its elegant style. The interior design, a split-bedroom plan, will easily meet the needs of many families.
- Double glassed doors open directly from the covered front porch into the den, a large area with a 10-foot raised ceiling; this room focuses on its corner fireplace. From the adjacent dining room, you can walk out to the backyard.
- The Pullman-style kitchen is well-situated between the dining and utility rooms.
- The master bedroom, as well as bedroom three, soar up to vaulted ceilings. The master suite boasts a walk-in closet and a well-equipped bath with a linen closet, twin basins, and separate tub and shower. The other bath serves the rest of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Entry: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 32' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick