Elegant and Livable
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Elegant and yet very livable, this narrow-lot design would be ideal for a golf course or lakeside lot and offers grand living in an efficient, elegant use of only 3,256 square feet.
- Inside the arched entry, the home is open and inviting: The formal dining room is separated from the foyer and the massive grand room by decorative pillars.
- At the end of the day, the family will enjoy gathering in the cozy keeping room with its fireplace and easy access to the large island kitchen and the sunny gazebo-style breakfast room.
- The master suite, located on the first floor for privacy, features a uniquely designed bedroom and a luxurious bath with His and Her's walk-in closets.
- Your family portraits and favorite art treasures can be displayed along the upstairs gallery, which shares space with three family bedrooms and two full baths.
- See these related 3-car designs: 12006JL, 12146JL, 12151JL, 12057JL (right-side entry) and 12061JL (five bedrooms).Get a 2-car garage with house plans 12094JL (left entry) and 12002JL (right entry).