Elegant Brick Features
About This Plan
- Elegant brick features create a memorable fa'ade for this house plan. 12' ceilings, columns with arches, and a view through the home welcome you upon entering.
- Vaulted and unique ceilings combined with an open floor plan combine the family room, kitchen and nook into one.
- The master suite provides access to the deck and has an unsurpassed bath with his and her closets, double vanities (one including a make-up counter), spa tub, shower stall and a separate toilet room.
- The vaulted library provides built-in bookshelves and privacy through French doors.
- The flexible garage is large enough for five cars, storage, workshop or whatever you desire.
- Three large bedrooms, a rec room with a wet bar, two bathrooms and storage are provided in the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,923 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,724 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 222 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1260 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot