Elegant Brick Ranch House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- An elegant arched entry porch frames the gorgeous arched front door of this Ranch house plan.
- Double doors off the foyer swing open to reveal the study that comes with a fireplace and a curved wall.
- The formal living room is set apart and has a wide opening so you can see the gallery hallway and deck beyond.
- Skylights brighten the huge country kitchen where the family will love to gather.
- A four season room has walls of glass on two sides.
- Get a super-sized walk-in shower in the master bathroom plus two large walk-in closets.
- The unfinished basement has lots of future space to be completed when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,535 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"