Elegant Brick Traditional Home
About This Plan
- The elegant brick exterior on the front of this Traditional home makes a grand statement.
- Both box bay windows in front are topped with handsome metal roofing.
- The entry foyer rises up two stories and is flanked by the den on one side and the formal dining room on the other side.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the den and the huge great room.
- The open floor plan serves to unite the kitchen, nook and great room, all of which are flooded with light from a wall of windows.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet with the master suite having two.
- Optional vaulted and tray ceilings let you personalize your home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,727 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,727 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12