About This Plan
- A brick and stone exterior with brick quoins and limestone keys decorate the fa'ade of this beautiful home plan.
- The foyer is framed at 11' and the ceiling slopes to a full two-story height as it meets the great room. A gas fireplace and 6' tall windows are showcased in this family gathering place.
- The formal dining room features a dropped soffit around the perimeter adding depth to the ceiling.
- A large kitchen and breakfast area enjoy a snack bar, bay window and access to a delightful covered porch.
- The master bedroom suite boasts a sloped ceiling that reaches 11' in the center. Two walk-in closets, dual bowl vanity, whirlpool tub and shower enclosure offer luxury to the master suite.
- A library with 11' ceiling height, and built-in shelves creates a quiet retreat.
- The second floor balcony offers a dramatic view to the great room and leads to three bedrooms each with a private access to a bath.
- A full unfinished basement with a walk-out to the rear offers room for expansion.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 39017ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- Deck: 214 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss