About This Plan
- Each unit in this duplex has an elegant circle-top window that brings extra light into the den.
- You can easily use this room as a second bedroom since it is so close to a bathroom and already has a closet.
- The efficient kitchen has a corner sink and cheerful breakfast nook.
- Both the master suite and huge great room have elegant step ceilings.
- A one car garage will keep the snow off your car.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,494 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 402 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss