4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An enticing gabled entryway spotlights the front elevation of this neo-traditional home plan.
- From the foyer, you can access the formal dining room, the study or the living room with its fireplace bordered by a media center. Ten-foot ceilings unite these rooms and demarcate the public portion of the home.
- Built-in bookshelves extend the utility of the study, which can easily double as a guest room.
- The efficient kitchen is nicely placed between the dining room and the informal eating area, from which it is separated by a snack bar. Corner windows in the eating area overlook the rear covered porch and terrace, where flowers and shrubs in the three planters can provide interesting touches of color and texture.
- Double doors open from the master suite to the terrace. The deluxe compartmented master bath includes a large walk-in closet with plenty of shelf space, two sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower. On the other side of the house, another compartmented bath contains two linen closets and two vanities. Walk-in closets are found in the three remaining bedrooms, and built-in desks in two of them.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be derived from the crawl space plan.