Elegant Estate with Timeless Facade
About This Plan
- This elegant estate house plan boasts a timeless fa'ade that would be a pillar in any neighborhood. The casual area of the home plan includes the island countertop kitchen, the nook accessing the screened porch and cozy hearth room creating a living space large enough for those large holiday gatherings. Twin fireplaces warm the combined living and dining rooms for an elegant atmosphere.
- Three family bedrooms are located to the right, including the master suite, which enjoys a private deck, master bath and walk-in closet.
- Two two-car garages hold a sizable collection of family cars.
- The basement level, perfect for hillside site, provides additional rooms, including a recreation room, media room, two additional bedrooms and storage area.
- See house plan 89217AH for a more economical version of this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,270 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,120 sq. ft.
- Deck: 66 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 4"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1336 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss