Elegant European Design with Rotunda
About This Plan
- A stone and stucco exterior and arched windows are a few of the details that provide an elegant first impression to this house plan with attractive rotunda.
- The entry foyer leads to the rotunda giving a dramatic flair to this spacious home plan. It rises from 13' to 14' and has open arches leading to the great room and kitchen with center island.
- The breakfast nook has panoramic views to the covered patio and yard beyond. A butler's pantry provides access from the kitchen to the formal dining room with 11'6" ceilings for easy entertaining.
- The Great Room fireplace is a 42" metal fireplace. The type of fuel burned is at your discretion.
- The master suite is privately located in the rear of the home with a master bath retreat including spa tub, dual sinks and a fabulous walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath are located on the opposite side of the house. There is even an extra bedroom/study for guests with 11'6" ceilings.
- A 3-car garage completes this spacious house plan.
- Related Plans: There are two other versions of this popular house plan - 31044D and 31108D
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Basement stair location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,064 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 434 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 9"
- Depth: 73' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick