Elegant European Detailing
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A spire on the center gable, intricate hip roof and an eye-catching wrought-iron balcony add up to impressive detailing on this European house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sightlines open between the formal dining room, foyer and living room.
- Note the recessed butler's pantry in the dining room - a wonderful touch.
- The study off the foyer can also be used an a bedroom bringing the total number of bedrooms up to five.
- In the informal area of the home, the kitchen island is placed for the best views of the nook and family room.
- The gorgeous master suite on the second floor has a two-way fireplace that warms both the bedroom and the sitting room.
- The pampering master bathroom has a giant tub right in the middle of the bathroom, with a huge glass shower behind.
- Future bonus space comes with the option of an additional bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick