Elegant European Family Home
About This Plan
- The elegant European exterior of this house plan includes a lovely hip roof with spires.
- The sheltered entry opens up to a formal dining room with recessed area just right for a buffet cabinet.
- Or if you don't want a formal dining room, close it off and use this as a study.
- With the big open floor plan in back, the cooking, eating and living areas are all combined into one great room with lovely views.
- There are two bedrooms on this floor located on opposite sides of the home.
- The master bedroom gets a vaulted ceiling and even the master bathroom is vaulted.
- Upstairs, both bedrooms have large walk-in closets.
- The rec room is enormous and comes with a walk-in storage closet for games, luggage or holiday decorations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 53' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick