Elegant European House Plan
About This Plan
- 10' high ceilings on the first floor expand the feeling of spaciousness in this elegant European house plan.
- A walk-in coat closet off the foyer smooths the transition into the home.
- The large study has double doors and built-ins along one wall.
- More built-ins flank the living area fireplace giving you storage as well as good looks.
- Two interior columns on the kitchen island keep the views open so you can see the fireplace while cooking.
- The large covered patio in back is warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- A private foyer ushers you into the master suite with its tray ceiling and outstanding walk-in closet divided into his and her compartments.
- The first floor holds one other guest bedroom with two more upstairs near the huge bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 919 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12