Elegant European Living
About This Plan
- The glamorous lines of this European-inspired Mediterranean style home plan are enhanced by the elegant bay window, the symmetrical design, side columns and the lovely shutters on the upstairs windows.
- The kitchen, with its attached breakfast bar, is separated from the dining room by a door so guests never have to enter the kitchen.
- The family room at the back of the home features an entire wall of windows and has sliding door access onto the rear solarium and the back porch.
- Upstairs, excellent use of space allows for four comfortable bedrooms, each with its own closet, one full bathroom and one guest bathroom.
- The unfinished basement can be expanded for future living space.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related House Plans: Get more room with house plan 21468DR (3,251 sq. ft.) and 21509DR (2,480 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 100 sq. ft.
- Deck: 96 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 242 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available