Elegant European Styling
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Arches and a big arched window in the formal dining room give a regal appearance to this European house plan.
- From the large foyer, you can see all the way back to the main living area that forms an L-shape.
- Coffered ceilings top the spacious family room with its fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The open layout lets you enjoy the fireplace from the large kitchen island where the sink is.
- The vaulted breakfast nook has windows on three sides, the better to see views of the outdoors.
- Use the living room as a guest suite by adding a door from the foyer and a door right into the nearby bathroom.
- A gorgeous master suite with a double tray ceiling will delight homeowners who want a gracious retreat.
- Three other big bedrooms are on this level along with a huge bonus room that has attic storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,846 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 923 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"