Elegant European Styling
About This Plan
- Grand elegance defines this European stunner faced with brick, an arched entry, multi-pane windows, stucco detailing and two-story bay window. Inside, the foyer with its hall closet and adjacent guest bath, leads into an open floor plan.
- The living room/dining area is filled with light from the front bay window. French doors open from the dining room into the kitchen, which features an attached eat-in breakfast area, double sinks and a pantry.
- The large family room directly accesses the backyard.
- The cozy bay window with its gentle natural light illuminates the upstairs master suite and luxurious bath. Two more second floor bedrooms share a full bath.
- This house plan comes with either a two-car garage version, as shown, or one-car garage version (see elevation #2) with the optional home office of 202 sq. ft. indicated on floor plan with dotted lines.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout, see house plan 21071DR.
- Building in reverse? See house plan 2139DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,137 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss