About This Plan
- If you're looking for the ideal home to entertain on a regular basis with the laid-back privacy of informal living, this house plan is for you. The elegant exterior invites guests to enter; inside, they will immediately be drawn into the expansive dining room that flows into a two-story grand room. A fireplace in the grand room will help make social gatherings warm and merry.
- For the family, an old-fashioned keeping room with a fireplace and a sunny breakfast alcove with a built-in desk will be the axis of activity. This area adjoins a kitchen where gourmet meals can be easily prepared as well as quick snacks.
- The master bedroom, with a ceiling more than 15-feet high, His and Hers walk-in closets, a separate tub, and an octagonal shower make the master suite a well-deserved retreat.
- Three more bedrooms are located upstairs, one with a private bath.
- See these related 3-car designs: 12006JL, 12146JL, 12019JL, 12057JL (right-side entry) and 12061JL (five bedrooms).
- Get a 2-car garage with house plans 12094JL (left entry) and 12002JL (right entry).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,106 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 666 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick