About This Plan
- A lovely wide front porch is supported by seven sets of double columns that give an elegant look to this Farmhouse house plan.
- The foyer is wide open to both the large living room and formal dining room.
- In back, the informal living area has an open layout that blends together the kitchen, bayed breakfast nook and the family room.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite that lies close to the laundry room.
- A balcony bridge on the second floor connects the two family bedrooms on this level.
- The optional bonus room over the garage has a big storage space in back.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 603 sq. ft.
- Deck: 282 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 269 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick