Elegant Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Dormers and metal roofing accent this elegant Florida house plan.
- Transoms all across the front of the home bring in extra light.
- The open layout gives you terrific sightlines all throughout the home.
- A handy pool bath keeps wet feet out of the main rooms.
- Note the unusual study - pocket doors split the study into two sections so two people can work at the same time.
- Sliding glass doors open the master suite up to the spacious rear covered lanai.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms share the loft and huge den.
- The second floor covered balcony can be accessed from the den and bedroom 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 536 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 106 sq. ft.
- Entry: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 72' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss