Elegant Four-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- Tall columns encase the entry to this four-bedroom home, and gorgeous arched windows and an artful combination of brick and siding reinforce the elegant look.
- Inside, the foyer is flanked by formal living and dining rooms. The dining room features a tray ceiling and space for a hutch. French doors open to the living room, which has a dramatic 12-foot ceiling and could also be used as a den.
- Straight back, the spacious great room features a two-sided fireplace and transom windows. The great room flows into the bayed breakfast room and then the islanded kitchen with its walk-in pantry and built-in desk.
- In the spacious master suite, transom windows offer several views of the outdoors. A walk-in closet faces twin vanities, while the step-up whirlpool tub is placed in a corner.
- The second level comprises another compartmented bath and three family bedrooms, all with built-in desks and one with a raised 10-foot ceiling.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick