Elegant French Country Home
About This Plan
- This elegant house plan gives you a feeling of wide open spaces from the moment you enter the 20' high foyer.
- An elaborate curved staircase winds up to the second story.
- To the right of the foyer is a study, perfect for reading or computing, and to the left of the stairs is a guest bedroom with bath.
- The family gathering area consisting of the kitchen, breakfast room and family room are separated from one another only by the free standing island in the kitchen.
- Located next to this area is the formal dining room, making serving convenient.
- Enjoy one of three fireplaces located in the family room, patio or master suite.
- The master suite, with its tray ceilings, sitting area and private entrance to the patio, also boasts built-in shelves and a large master bath with his and hers vanities and a large walk in closet.
- Upstairs,the floor plan offers three bedrooms, each with a bathroom, a bonus room with a balcony and vaulted ceiling, and a game room with a balcony.
- You'll enjoy the view of the first floor from the gallery, loggia or either balcony.
- There are plenty of built-ins and storage, and all the rooms in this home design are very large.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"