Elegant French Country House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful spires on the roof of this French Country house plan add elegance.
- A wrought iron railing outside bedroom 3 completes the fashionable look.
- Inside, an interior column is used instead of walls that block views, so you can see from the dining room to the coffered-ceiling great room and two-story foyer.
- The large peninsula eating bar in the kitchen has room for five stools, and overlooks the informal breakfast nook set in a bay and the large keeping room with fireplace and built-ins.
- Large and comfortable, the first floor master suite is a wonderful retreat, with a vaulted bathroom and twin walk-in closets.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if you wish.
- One the second floor, two family bedrooms have easy access to the giant rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,193 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12