Elegant French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant spires and a steep hip roof grace the exterior of this French Country house plan.
- Two double doors on the front porch open up to the foyer and the dining room.
- Columns are used instead of walls in the dining room so you can benefit from the views.
- Arched opening at the other end of the living room lead to a gallery hallway and the rear covered porch beyond.
- A first floor guest suite is set off from the master suite making it ideal for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- The kitchen is nicely placed between the nook and vaulted keeping room.
- Two additional bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a large computer lounge.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished at your leisure and has the option of a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,214 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 681 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 418 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 93' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick