Elegant French Country House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Elegant spires and a steep hip roof grace the exterior of this French Country house plan.
- Two double doors on the front porch open up to the foyer and the dining room.
- Columns are used instead of walls in the dining room so you can benefit from the views.
- Arched opening at the other end of the living room lead to a gallery hallway and the rear covered porch beyond.
- A first floor guest suite is set off from the master suite making it ideal for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- The kitchen is nicely placed between the nook and vaulted keeping room.
- Two additional bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a large computer lounge.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished at your leisure and has the option of a full bathroom.