Elegant French Country in A Manageable Size
About This Plan
- This elegant French Country house plan has good looks and a manageable size making it ideal for those downsizing.
- The big den with tray ceiling has a fireplace as the focal point plus views of the rear covered patio.
- Dine in the breakfast bay or in the formal dining room, each easily served from the kitchen in between.
- The garage has a handy storage room and a ledge on the front side.
- Ceilings in the master suite go from 9' to 12', giving you an elegant deep tray.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 280 sq. ft.
- Entry: 25 sq. ft.
- Storage: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick