Elegant French Country Manor
About This Plan
- Decorative wooden shutters, a steep pitched roof and stucco exterior adorn this French Country manor home.
- A spacious, open floor plan greets you upon entering the home with a large study with beamed ceiling and built-ins on the right.
- Double doors in the living room lead to a wonderful covered patio with summer kitchen, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- An abundance of counterspace can be found in the gourmet kitchen with views to the over-sized family room beyond. A huge walk-in pantry is the ultimate in convenience and a raised snack bar allows guests to chat with the chef.
- Two bedrooms each have their own walk-in closet and bath on this floor.
- Upstairs, another bedroom also has its own bath and walk-in closet, making it a perfect teen retreat.
- Note: Contact us if building in Orange, Seminole and Lake Counties of Central Florida. Written pre-approval required in these counties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,907 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 897 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 457 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 92' 6"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 10" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12