Elegant French Style
About This Plan
- Brick and stucco combine on the pleasing facade of this design, which is executed in an elegant French style.
- Double doors open from the covered entry porch and lead into the foyer with the formal dining room on one side, the secondary bedrooms and second bath on the other side or the living area straight ahead. Each secondary bedroom contains a walk-in closet, and there are linen closets in both the hall and the bathroom.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the central den, adding volume to the space. Cabinets and shelving frame the fireplace in this room. An angled peninsula counter separates the kitchen from the informal eating area.
- Isolated in back for privacy, the master suite includes a luxury bath with his and her vanities, a garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- A laundry room and a two-car garage with a storage area complete the design.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,671 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,671 sq. ft.
- Entry: 21 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms