Elegant Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A two-story tall entry porch frames the front door of this Hill Country house plan that brims with elegant features.
- The grand two-story foyer showcases the gorgeous curved staircase that sweeps up - or take the residential elevator.
- In the study a unique hidden door opens into the master walk-in closet that has a fabulous shoe alcove.
- A butler's pantry separates the formal dining room from the kitchen that has a side door to the covered portico.
- Made for top chef style cooking, the kitchen has a six burner stove, an island, two sinks and plenty of counter space.
- In the first floor master suite, a two-way fireplace warms both the bedroom and the master bathroom.
- Both bedrooms on the upper floor have a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Entertain in the second floor living room complete with a wet bar.
- Bonus space can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"